Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 2000+ EEZI-AWN K9 Roof Rack 2.0m x 1.25m
The only platform roof racks on the NZ market built to this superior standard.
Proven on every major continent on Earth by the most serious global 4wd exploration groups, EEZI-AWN K9 roof racks are the ultimate upgrade serious 4wd users are looking for.
Known to survive heavy use in harsh terrain that would lead to breakages of other brand roof racks. Refer the main K9 roof racks page on the website to understand how these are constructed very differently from others.
This is what makes a genuine commerical expedition-grade roof rack:
- Super heavy duty support structure beneath the main planks, welded in. Others have comparatively less robust support, or lack any support structure whatsoever.
- Thick alloy corner sections welded in. (Not plastic/nylon corner inserts fixed with screws or rivets).
- Developed over a two year period at EEZI-AWN's world renowned facility in South Africa (since 1983). Purpose designed to be the ultimate commercial expedition-grade roof rack system.
- No assembly of the rack required.
- 10 powder coated stainless steel gutter mount legs (not plastic) provided standard with every kit. This achieves unmatched load distribution and strength across the vehicle roof.
- Alloy wind deflector included. Front to rear planks also create less wind noise/resistance.
K9 racks are also more versatile, benefitting regular users as well as those looking for the most heavy duty solution.
Twin 8mm channels on every plank, plus a 6mm perimeter track. Best of all the tracks on K9 platforms don't take a fiddly channel nut, they take a standard bolt, such as you can readily obtain from Bunnings/Mitre 10.
Many accessories available. Or for a simple solution use EEZI-AWN K9 eye bolts, sold separately and reasonably priced.
"South African company Eezi-Awn has developed a true expedition-strength, flat-deck roof rack that delivers superior carrying capacity, as well as low wind noise and minimal drag".
"All up, the K9 is the most versatile, practical and rugged rack I’ve ever seen or used.... It’s hard to pick a fault with the K9 and I’d give it a 99/100 score".
"For extra strength, the K9 rack is welded as opposed to being bolted together to prevent any rattling over time. The K9’s longitudinal slat design and slim 35mm profile are designed to reduce both wind resistance and wind noise, aided by a deflector panel up front. This makes the K9 rack perfect for fitment on an SUV where wind noise is an important consideration".
SA4x4 (South Africa)