Bushtech Gullwing Window Replacement for Suzuki Jimny
Gullwing rear side window replacement for Suzuki Jimny, engineered in South Africa by Bushtech.
Bushtech's Jimny gullwing upgrade is certainly one of the best of its kind. This is a seriously engineered kit, and importantly includes a subframe to mount and hinge the gullwing. The subframe mounts where your window glass was, and the gullwing is based off the subframe. It's a very clean, professional install. The quality of fit and finish is so good it's as if the Jimny came with this upgrade from factory.
Bushtech is more commonly known (in South Africa and around the world) for making exceptionally strong, expertly engineered aluminium ute canopies. But they've also developed a specialism in highly engineered upgrades for the Suzuki Jimny. Bushtech has earned an excellent reputation for the quality of their products.
- An extremely well-engineered, full window replacement.
- Constructed from high-grade smooth aluminium plate, finished in a textured black powder coat
- Hinges mount to a unique sub-frame, not onto the Jimny vehicle body, as seen with some cheaply built alternatives that lack a subframe
- 2 x large pressure lever locks. These are the same pressure locks as have been proven on superior Bushtech canopies for years
- Available to fit left or right side
- Left side kits already have the correct length gas strut to accommodate an awning on that side.
Note: Storage cupboard visible inside the Gullwing in the pictures is needed to get the most out of the Gullwing and must be purchased at the same time. See listing here.