Quick Pitch Weathershade MAXX Awning
MAXX is a gross understatement! The standard 270 degree model already dwarfs others with up to 50% more coverage. This is the biggest on the market by some distance.
Game Changer! Internationally acclaimed Quick Pitch Weathershade awnings are in another league from what's been on the NZ market until now.
Check out our 45 second overview video showing the main 270 model - see here
Superior South African technical canvas, with an aluminised reflective top layer
- Superior performance over the cheaper polyester/oxford/900D or Chinese canvas most awnings in NZ come with
- Aluminised top works extremely well to reflect the heat/radiation that passes through other awning fabrics.
- In summer sun you'll stay cooler under this awning.
Engineering of the free-standing design sets a new standard
- Double action 6mm thick stainless steel hinge redefines freestanding awning strength
- Reinforced, welded rafter arms
- Two drop down legs included - seldom needed, but stabilises the awning if the weather changes
- Rafter arms neatly contain tie-down straps - just pull these out and secure to the ground in need
Serious overland awnings are suited for all weather conditions
- The awning fabric is constructed from large sections of waterproof technical canvas, requiring minimal seams. Seams are urethaned on initial setup, offering waterproof performance
- In rain the awning features a pitch rod to encourage water to run off rather than pond and the canvas has guy points to further assist in rain run off
Equally superior optional canvas wall set
- Zips in rather than attaches with velcro
- Made from a superior quality South African woven polycotton canvas in an impressively thick 400gsm weight
- Avoids the 'greenhouse' effect seen with awnings/walls made from cheaper fabrics (polyester/Oxford/900D etc)
- 370mm PVC storm strip at the bottom. Protects the canvas from the ground while accommodating different vehicle heights
- Storm strip facilitates setup over terrain where pegging is not possible - sand or rocks can be used to weight the PVC storm flaps to the ground
- As with all awning wall kits, in high winds use sensible judgement. Quick Pitch awnings offer one of the world's strongest designs, but in high winds the walls will need to be put away before the awning, to avoid wind damage