"Quality materials and construction will last decades of use".
Product Test by Expedition Portal USA
An instant shower/toilet/change-room cubicle off the side of your vehicle. EEZI-AWN Cube's are ideal as change rooms at a public beach/lake/river etc. Images show the Cube is generously sized when setup. Setup takes under 60 seconds.
The Cube is manufactured in the same EEZI-AWN facility in South Africa that has for decades produced some of the world's leading expedition grade roof tents, vehicle awnings & roof racks. EEZI-AWN overland travel products are proven on every continent on Earth.
The Cube's chassis is the same super strong chassis as used on EEZI-AWN's BAT/Manta/Swift awnings (just shorter), and the outer casing/bag is the same proven, long-lasting material as used on all EEZI-AWN bag type awnings.
Our View - perhaps Expedition Portal's testers are a little ambitious to expect the Cube to last 'decades of use', for a product only costing $449. Expedition Portal are however well versed in EEZI-
AWN gear and globally it is recognised that EEZI-AWN Roof Tents & Awnings 20 to 30+ years of age are still in service and in good order. This is a quality brand that suits buyers looking for excellent quality from a long-standing global name.
See the video for a demonstration of the Cube setup/packdown.
K9 Cube Specifications:
- Dimensions Closed: 1400mm L x 130mm H x 150mm D (rear mounting extrusion length: 1320mm)
- Dimensions Open: 1320mm L x 1040mm D
- Dimensions Wall Length: 1730mm, including 150mm of mesh at the top
- Dimensions Channel Mounts: 50mm L x 130mm H x 32mm D
- Bottom stake down strap: Min: 50mm, Max: 405mm
- Material - Cover: Heavy Duty UV resistant PVC, with YKK low temp zipper
- Material - Walls: Lightweight RipStop Nylon with PVC mesh at top
- Material - Frame: Aluminium
- Colour: Black cover with olive walls
- Weight: 11.5 kgs