"Quality materials and construction will last decades of use".
Product Test by Expedition Portal USA
N.B. The Cube is very generously proportioned compared to others. You could get two people into the Cube. Available in two wall lengths to suit different height vehicles.
The Cube is manufactured in the same EEZI-AWN facility in South Africa that has for decades produced some of the world's leading expedition grade roof tents, vehicle awnings & roof racks. EEZI-AWN overland travel products are proven on every major continent on Earth.
The Cube's chassis is the same super strong chassis as used on EEZI-AWN's BAT/Manta/Swift awnings (just shorter), and the outer casing/bag is the same proven, long-lasting material as used on all EEZI-AWN bag type awnings.
See the video for a demonstration of the Cube setup/packdown.
K9 Cube Specifications:
- Dimensions Closed: 1400mm L x 130mm H x 150mm D (rear mounting extrusion length: 1320mm)
- Dimensions Open: 1320mm L x 1040mm D
- Dimensions Wall Length: 1730mm, including 150mm of mesh at the top (also available in 1900mm wall length).
- Dimensions Channel Mounts: 50mm L x 130mm H x 32mm D
- Bottom stake down strap: Min: 50mm, Max: 405mm
- Material - Cover: Heavy Duty UV resistant PVC, with YKK low temp zipper
- Material - Walls: Lightweight RipStop Nylon with PVC mesh at top
- Material - Frame: Aluminium
- Colour: Black cover with olive walls
- Weight: 11.5 kgs