Canvas Wall Kit for EEZI-AWN Swift
This wall kit for the Swift awning is a great option to combine with any of our hard shell roof tents, or a Series 3 roof tent.
- Real South African woven canvas. There is no subsitute for real South African woven polycotton canvas. It's unsurpassed for performance under our harsh NZ sun, or for longevity.
- Complete wall kit for the Swift awning, including 1 side with a window, 1 with a door and 1 solid. The window panel has two layers, including EEZI-AWN's super hard wearing insect mesh layer.
- Fast setup! These walls don't attach to the awning with fiddly zips, rather they install using the spring loaded poles provided.
- Unsurpassed Quality. The attention to detail and quality of construction & materials is in keeping with EEZI-AWN being the global brand preferred by those needing superior, hard wearing, long life outdoor gear.
- Value for money - it's real canvas, not polyester. A true investment.
It's all about the quality of our canvas!
The bottom line is that if you want real world performance, then it all comes down to the quality of the canvas & construction. Similar looking awning & wall kits look great in marketing photos, but most are made from sythetic plastic fabrics and not capable of performing or lasting like real canvas. Even real canvas is not created equal.
There's no better canvas than the canvas you get with all South African engineered, EEZI-AWN products. This is 260gsm polycotton canvas, woven in Cape Town, South Africa.
And there's no better canvas than the canvas you get with all South African engineered, EEZI-AWN products. This is 260gsm polycotton canvas, woven in Cape Town, South Africa. It's the world's really good canvas, offering superior performance and longer life.
Adding real canvas walls to a real canvas awning makes a fantastic place to escape the hot NZ sun in summertime. Do the same with synthetic plastic fabrics, including those claiming UVF50+, and it's a greenhouse in comparison.
EEZI-AWN awnings are preferred by overland travellers around the world and serious cross-continent 4wd expedition groups alike. But they're simply just the best awnings to use right here at home in NZ, where our sun is actually harsher than in most other places.
N.B. The Swift awning needs to be purchased separately in the store