Land Rover Discovery 3/4 EEZI-AWN K9 kit, 1250x2200mm
The only platform roof racks on the NZ market built to this superior standard.
Proven on every major continent on Earth by the most serious global 4wd exploration groups, EEZI-AWN K9 roof racks are the ultimate upgrade serious 4wd users are looking for.
Capable of sustained heavy duty use in harsh environments, where others may suffer breakages. Refer the main K9 roof racks page on the website to understand how these are constructed differently from others.
This is what makes a genuine commerical expedition-grade roof rack:
- Super heavy duty support structure beneath the main planks, welded in. Others have comparatively less robust support, or lack any support structure whatsoever.
- Thick alloy corner sections welded in. (Not plastic/nylon corner inserts fixed with screws or rivets).
- Developed over a two year period at EEZI-AWN's world renowned facility in South Africa (since 1983). Purpose designed to be the ultimate commercial expedition-grade roof rack system.
- No assembly of the rack required.
- Multiple powder coated stainless steel gutter mount legs provided standard with every kit. This achieves unmatched load distribution across the roof and gutters
- Alloy wind deflector included. Front to rear planks also create less wind noise/resistance.
K9 racks are also more versatile, benefitting regular users as well as those looking for the most heavy duty solution.
Twin 8mm channels on every plank, plus a 6mm perimeter track. Best of all the tracks on K9 platforms don't take a fiddly channel nut, they take a standard bolt, such as you can readily obtain from Bunnings/Mitre 10.
Many accessories available. Or for a simple solution use EEZI-AWN K9 eye bolts, sold separately and reasonably priced.
Rear door ladder available separately.